The CBSE board conducts CBSE improvement exams every year for those candidates of class 10 and 12, who are willing to secure more marks, which they think they deserve. These exams give students an opportunity to re-execute well. But before that there are few things which you need to know about the improvement exams. Those are given below.
Important Guidelines for CBSE improvement Exams and forms-
- These exams are conducted for the students who are not contented with their marks and those who are willing to write it again.
- These are performed only after passing the exam in the relevant subject and can be given in the following year
- Usually these improvement exams are given in the month of March.
- If in case a student has failed in a subject, then he/she is not eligible for these improvement exams. It is conducted only for the students who have passed their examination.
- The exam form will be available in the official websites of CBSE and will be issued from the month of july every year.
- These forms will also be given in any branches of syndicate banks coming within the regional offices of CBSE.
Procedure and details about the CBSE improvement exams-
- The issue of application forms for the improvement exams will be started in the month of july. To fill the application, you need go through the official website of CBSE i.e cbse.nic.in
- Each form costs about Rs.2/- in the syndicate banks and the fees per subject is Rs.200/-
- The text boxes provided in the official website, the candidate has to fill up all the details regarding his/her examination center details, roll number, school number and etc in the respective fields marked.
- After completion of the above details, the candidate has to make online payment or make use of e-challan provided in the respective bank
- Then visit the website and upload scanned photographs and complete all the necessary formalities of the confirmation page.