In the recent years India has taken huge strides in the education sector and that is shown in the increased attendance rates and escalating literacy of our country. The economic growth that India has seen is credited a lot to the educational boom our country has been through. A lot of public institutions have helped in this boom specifically in university edification of scholars and scientific studies. CBSE and ICSE, both of these boards have been the main players of this game along with the state boards and a small number of specialized boards, for instance, IB (International Baccalaureate).
In this post, we have compiled a list of the best five ICSE and CBSE schools in our country by a method of analyzation and data compilation. Each school here has a varying repertoire thus judging them by this list would be like judging a book by it’s cover, but sometimes you just have to!
ICSE (Indian Certificate of Secondary Education)
- Christ The King Convent School (Pathankot) – This school is associated to the CICSE or the Council for the Indian School Certificate Examinations. From this college about 22 students appeared in the board examination from this college and the average marks were about 93%.
- Loyola School (Thiruvanthapuram) – The school sat 53 students in the board’s examination and got an average of about 93%.
- City Montessori Inter College (Gomti Nagar, Lucknow) – Around 435 students appeared from this college and the average percentage of marks this college achieved were about 92%.
- Garden High School (Kolkata) – This school from Kolkata had 59 students sitting for the board’s examination and they too got an average percentage of 92%.
- Rishi Valley School (Rishi Valley, Chitoor) – Nestled next to the Rishi river this school sat around 38 students in the exam and got an average percentage of 92% again.
CBSE (Central Board of Secondary Education)
- Delhi Public School (R.K. Puram, New Delhi) – This is considered as one of the finest CBSE schools in India. The admission in this school is considered as difficult as the Joint Entrance Examination.
- Delhi Public School (Vasant Kunj, New Delhi) – Established in 1991, the institute pays more attention to the all-inclusive growth of the scholar and thus ranks in some of the best CBSE schools one can get educated from.
- The Mother’s International School (New Delhi) – Featured for three times in the Outlook Best School Survey in the top 10 institutes to study in this school was established in 1956.
- Delhi Public School (Mathura Road, New Delhi) – This one is a co-ed school that also provides day boarding. The teachers are reputed globally and locally which provides them an edge over other institutes.
- National Public School (Bangalore) – This is Bangalore’s best school for those looking for a curriculum that focuses on personality development and all rounded edification.