After the hectic board exams, now it’s time to decide on which stream to choose? The class 10th sets up an important milestone in every student’s life. Choosing stream is the first step towards one’s career, so it’s important to take up subjects of your choice and prepare for courses or entrance exam after class 12th.
It is often seen that students do not take the best decision in choosing the best fit stream for them which can create hurdles in their career. Many questions need to be arisen in your mind while choosing the stream.
- Which subjects are your strengths?
- What do you want to be in your life?
- Which stream do I choose after class 10th?
- Should I take coaching for competitive class after 11th?
- A student should choose the stream after class 10th that matches his aptitude and personality and keeps open other options for future. Therefore, It is important to take an aptitude test and get recommendations from experts for the best-suited stream for yourself.
- All the three streams – Science, Commerce and Humanities offer good subjects and various opportunities to take up a good career. There is no point choosing science if you want to make the career in other streams. So, Choose wisely and do not go public opinion alone.
- After deciding the stream, go for subject combination selection which is another important choice to be made. Like should you go for commerce with maths – you should choose PCM with computers or economics etc. Your selection must depend on what careers you will focus after class 12th. If you have planned to take up computer engineering in your BTech, then PCM will be a good option for you. And, If you intend to study biochemistry after 12th then, PCB will be a right choice.