Dear young learner,
We invite you to participate in another session of BYJU’S Quizlets. Following your enthusiasm for the food quiz, here is another quiz on an interesting topic that you would enjoy – Fairy Tales. From these timeless stories, we present these fun and engaging questions that we are sure you are already familiar with!
Your favourite duo, Jax and Jane, will be your quizzing partners! Are you ready? Let’s go!
Here are the instructions to take up the quiz:
Jax and Jane had fun listening to fairy tales all at once. But now they are having trouble remembering some information as everything is mixed up. Can you help them figure it out?
1. Jax wanted to know which fairy tale had a poisonous apple that changed the course of the story. Help him find the correct answer from the options.
|A||Snow White and Seven Dwarfs|
2. Jane was wondering which among these stories does NOT involve a wolf.
|A||Three Little Pigs|
|B||Little Red Riding Hood|
|C||Jack and the Beanstalk|
|D||The Seven Little Goats|
3. Jax wanted to know: Which material was used by the pig to build the SECOND house in the story – Three Little Pigs?
4. Jane and Jax are in disagreement about where the witch had Rapunzel locked in. Jax says it was a castle, but Jane says it was a tall tower. Who do you think is telling the correct answer?
|A||Jax is right about Rapunzel being locked in a castle.|
|B||Both of them are wrong, she was locked in a kitchen|
|C||Jane is correct about Rapunzel being locked in a tall tower|
|D||Both of them are correct|
5. Once, when Jax told a lie, Jane warned him, “Don’t lie. Your nose will begin to grow long like…. “. Whose name did she say from the options?
Aparna is a mom, singer and dreamer. At BYJU'S, she writes stories about learning for children. She believes in the power of music, especially ghazal, the magic of the universe and happy learners. When not writing or singing, you will find her intensely engaged in conversations about life and the power of words.
Arya C is a 4th grader who talks about her transition from the US to India and how BYJU`S has helped her at that. She also loves how BYJU`S has made learning a lot more fun.
Meet Sourabh who has a ton to say about his BYJU`S learning experience. His love for quizzes, games and other fun activities are paying off!
V Shriya is a class eight student who has been using BYJU’S for a year now. She shares her experiences with using the app and how it has helped her in improving her academic performance.