Greetings, young learners!
We are eager to share the brand-new BYJU’S Quizlets with you.
This edition is dedicated to everyone’s favourite frozen treat: ICE CREAM!
Are you an ice cream connoisseur who is an expert on every known flavour? Let’s get ready!
Jax and Jane will assist you again with this week’s quiz.
Things to remember:
Are you all set?
1. Jax and Jane are visiting an ice cream parlour. They are looking for the delicious traditional Indian ice cream they had last summer. Can you find the name from the given options?
|A||Soft serve ice cream|
2. Jax and Jane came across a unique form of ice cream. The ice cream seller offered to make one fresh for them. What do you think it is called based on the given picture?
|A||Rose ice cream|
|B||Rolled ice cream|
|C||Fresh ice cream|
|D||Pan ice cream|
3. The ice cream seller asked Jax and Jane if they would like to sample a dessert made with a bar of ice cream placed between two fairly soft biscuits. What does he want them to try?
|A||Ice cream cookie|
|B||Mini cream cake|
|C||Ice cream sandwich|
|D||Ice cream biscuits|
4. The ice cream seller asked Jax and Jane if they would like some toppings on their vanilla ice cream. He also gave them different options. Which one of the following do you think was a part of the list?
|D||All of the above|
5. Jax and Jane saw a few classic Sundae combinations on the ice cream parlour’s menu. Which of the following were a part of that classic Sundae menu?
6. Jax and Jane love eating pizza and pasta, which are Italian dishes. They are now wondering what is the Italian word for ice cream. Which is the correct answer?
Did you enjoy this quiz? Do let us know in the comments below.
“Me-kha-la!” That happens at least once when she introduces herself to new people. She wholeheartedly believes in the quote by Arthur Rubinstein that says – “if you love life, life will love you back”. She is an organizational psychologist and psychometrician. She was a class teacher of 36 adorable girls for two years, grades 2 & 3, as a part of the Teach For India Fellowship. These little girls have a special place in her heart, and when she writes for children, she writes for them!
Arya C is a 4th grader who talks about her transition from the US to India and how BYJU`S has helped her at that. She also loves how BYJU`S has made learning a lot more fun.
Meet Sourabh who has a ton to say about his BYJU`S learning experience. His love for quizzes, games and other fun activities are paying off!
V Shriya is a class eight student who has been using BYJU’S for a year now. She shares her experiences with using the app and how it has helped her in improving her academic performance.