Greetings, young learners!
We are eager to share the brand-new BYJU’S Quizlets with you.
This edition is dedicated to everyone’s absolute favourite frozen treat: ICE CREAM!
Are you an ice cream connoisseur who is an expert on every known flavour? Let’s get ready!
Jax and Jane will assist you again with this week’s quiz.
Things to remember:
Are you all set?
1. Jax and Jane are at an ice cream parlour. Jane pointed to a picture and asked the ice cream seller for a bowl of that ice cream. What was the name of the ice cream flavour in the picture?
|A||Vanilla ice cream|
|B||Strawberry ice cream|
|C||Chocolate ice cream|
|D||Banana ice cream|
2. Jax then placed his order. The ice cream seller brought this very pretty-looking plate to their table. Can you guess the correct name?
|B||Ice cream Sundae|
3. Jax and Jane’s friend later joined them at the ice cream parlour. He ordered something that all three of them could enjoy together. What do you think is the name of this dessert?
|B||Ice cream Split|
|C||Ice cream Overload|
4. Jax and Jane went to an ice cream parlour with a big machine that made beautiful textured ice cream. Help them place the order by guessing the name of this ice cream!
|A||Soft serve ice cream|
|C||Rolled ice cream|
5. The ice cream seller showed Jax and Jane a picture and asked if they would like to try making one for themselves. What do you think he wanted them to make?
Did you enjoy this quiz? Do let us know in the comments below.
“Me-kha-la!” That happens at least once when she introduces herself to new people. She wholeheartedly believes in the quote by Arthur Rubinstein that says – “if you love life, life will love you back”. She is an organizational psychologist and psychometrician. She was a class teacher of 36 adorable girls for two years, grades 2 & 3, as a part of the Teach For India Fellowship. These little girls have a special place in her heart, and when she writes for children, she writes for them!
Arya C is a 4th grader who talks about her transition from the US to India and how BYJU`S has helped her at that. She also loves how BYJU`S has made learning a lot more fun.
Meet Sourabh who has a ton to say about his BYJU`S learning experience. His love for quizzes, games and other fun activities are paying off!
V Shriya is a class eight student who has been using BYJU’S for a year now. She shares her experiences with using the app and how it has helped her in improving her academic performance.