Greetings, young learners!
We are excited to present to you BYJU’S Quizlets, Transport Edition.
Everything that eases our journeys, whether on land, air, or sea, is the focus of this quiz.
Let’s check how well-versed you are in the different modes of transportation!
Jax and Jane will help you with the weekly quiz.
Things to remember:
Are you all set?
1. Jax and Jane go to school by bus every day. Can you name the mode of transport the bus use?
2. Jax and Jane’s grandparents live in another city, so they visit them using this mode of transport. What is it called?
3. Jax and Jane eagerly want to visit their friends who live in other countries. What is the fastest mode of transport they can use?
4. Jax and Jane are trying to find different ways of travelling on water from the given list. Can you name the incorrect one for them?
|C||Hot air balloon|
5. Jax and Jane are talking about ways to get many people from one place to another together at once. Which transportation CANNOT carry many people at the same time?
Did you enjoy this quiz? Do let us know in the comments below.
“Me-kha-la!” That happens at least once when she introduces herself to new people. She wholeheartedly believes in the quote by Arthur Rubinstein that says – “if you love life, life will love you back”. She is an organizational psychologist and psychometrician. She was a class teacher of 36 adorable girls for two years, grades 2 & 3, as a part of the Teach For India Fellowship. These little girls have a special place in her heart, and when she writes for children, she writes for them!
Arya C is a 4th grader who talks about her transition from the US to India and how BYJU`S has helped her at that. She also loves how BYJU`S has made learning a lot more fun.
Meet Sourabh who has a ton to say about his BYJU`S learning experience. His love for quizzes, games and other fun activities are paying off!
V Shriya is a class eight student who has been using BYJU’S for a year now. She shares her experiences with using the app and how it has helped her in improving her academic performance.