Hi young learners,
I am Todd, your favourite DIY expert. This time around I am going to help make your Friendship Day all the more special by teaching you how to make a greeting card for your friends. You can use this, along with a friendship band, to surprise your bestie and make them feel loved!
Do you want to see how to make it? Let’s go!
Here’s what you need:
A coloured sheet of paper
A pair of scissors
A set of sketch pens
1. Take a coloured sheet of paper of your favourite colour.
2. Fold it into half
3. Draw a circle close to the folded edge. Here’s how it should look.
4. Cut along the circle. The base of your card is ready.
5. Flip it open and check to see whether it looks like this.
6. On the front-facing page of the card draw a pair of eyes and a smile, or any other picture you want.
7. Fill it with some colour!
8. Flip it open and write your Friendship Day message inside! You can also add a doodle that you like to beautify and personalise your greeting card!
Do tell us in the comments section how your friends reacted to this thoughtful gesture of yours. Happy Friendship Day!
Coupling her love for children with a zeal for writing, Sonakshi pens down words to make even the smallest difference in the lives of young readers. She believes words are a powerful tool that, when used wisely, can bring about a positive difference. In her spare time, she likes to prop open a book, scribble poetry, or go out on long walks for any stroke of inspiration!
Arya C is a 4th grader who talks about her transition from the US to India and how BYJU`S has helped her at that. She also loves how BYJU`S has made learning a lot more fun.
Meet Sourabh who has a ton to say about his BYJU`S learning experience. His love for quizzes, games and other fun activities are paying off!
V Shriya is a class eight student who has been using BYJU’S for a year now. She shares her experiences with using the app and how it has helped her in improving her academic performance.