Do you love nature — the tall mountains, the clean forest air, and the vast, blue seas? Then, what do you believe we can do to protect it?
The environment is in need of serious care and repair. And, science & technology are important means to safeguard the future of the Earth.
With the Greennovate Contest for Classes 10-12, we invite all the young and zealous eco-warriors to present unique green solutions to pressing environmental issues.
Send us your innovations by applying your knowledge of science & technology. You can create sustainable models or experiments that can act as solutions to environmental problems.
Your innovation could be anything — a replacement for single-use plastics, a program to track carbon footprint, or a solar-powered energy saver.
Think creative and get solving!
1. Pick a problem that harms the environment, which you want to solve.
2. Send us a 1-minute video demonstrating your innovation that solves this problem by applying your knowledge of science and technology
3. Answer 5 questions to tell us more about your project and your idea
4. Submit your video and your answers through the google form.
5. The last date to submit your entry is 31 March 2022.
6. The winners will be awarded exciting prizes!
Terms and Conditions for the Contest
1. This contest is open to all students of classes 10, 11, and 12.
2. Only one entry per student is allowed. In the case of double entries, only the first one will be considered.
3. The video and audio must be clear and of good quality. The demonstration of your innovation must be shown clearly.
4. The criteria for choosing winners are as follows:
5. You will be required to upload your school ID card and government-issued government-issued proof of identity (Aadhar/passport/birth certificate) for the purpose of verification.
6. We reserve the right to exclude any entries which we believe are inappropriate, fraudulent, or based on misconduct.
7. The prize is non-transferable, non-refundable, and cannot be exchanged for cash alternatives in whole or in part.
8. By taking part in this contest, all participants offer consent to us for collecting, storing, and publishing their contest entries on BYJU’S social media channels for marketing purposes related to this contest.
So, are you ready to paint the future green?
We can’t wait to see your genius in play!
Send us your entry and win exciting goodies.
Hurry! Last date to submit is 31 March 2022.
Vandya is a copywriter by the day and an amateur illustrator by the night. She's a cat mom 24/7. As a certified organisation freak, she lives and breathes in Notion. With a head full of ideas, she is passionate about crafting interesting concepts - for work or play. To kick back at the end of the day, she likes binge-watching shows with an inclination for all things spooky.
Arya C is a 4th grader who talks about her transition from the US to India and how BYJU`S has helped her at that. She also loves how BYJU`S has made learning a lot more fun.
Meet Sourabh who has a ton to say about his BYJU`S learning experience. His love for quizzes, games and other fun activities are paying off!
V Shriya is a class eight student who has been using BYJU’S for a year now. She shares her experiences with using the app and how it has helped her in improving her academic performance.