Do equations like N₂ + 3H₂ → 2NH₃, e = mc² or yy + YY = Yy excite you and tickle your grey cells? Learning new facts, exploring scientific discoveries, and a curious bent that makes you question everything around you – are these qualities that define you?
If the answer is yes, then we have something fun to satiate your #loveforscience. What are you waiting for? Dive in and take the All Things Science Quiz now.
2. It’s a common fact that we have 206 bones in an adult body. But do you know how many vertebrae does a human being have?
3. Ting! ? An electric bulb is filled with gas. Do you know which one?
4. Researchers in Portugal and Sweden discovered that the sauteur d’Alfort rabbit (Alfort jumping rabbits) has a gene that explains their different way of moving. What movement are we talking about?
5. All you science lovers must have memorised the periodic table but do you know who created it?
6. Let’s talk biology now! Hansen’s disease is commonly known as?
7. Unlike most fish, sharks don’t have ______.
8. In the popular equation, e=mc², derived by Albert Einstein, what does “c” stand for?
9. Which of the following are not amino acids?
10. You start walking from a point on a circular field of radius 0.5 km and 1 hour later you are at the same point. What is your average velocity for the whole journey?
How much did you score? Don’t forget to let us know your score in the comments!
A marketing professional, Sanya enjoys ideating and brainstorming to come up with crazy ideas that create lots of fun-filled moments for BYJUites. Outside of work, you can find her playing with her dogs (or any dog, really), watching movies, having biryani, or going for long drives singing along to some loud Bollywood music. She also loves hoarding journals to just scribble in random thoughts or make to-do lists. Write to her at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org to share a story or just say "hi".
Arya C is a 4th grader who talks about her transition from the US to India and how BYJU`S has helped her at that. She also loves how BYJU`S has made learning a lot more fun.
Meet Sourabh who has a ton to say about his BYJU`S learning experience. His love for quizzes, games and other fun activities are paying off!
V Shriya is a class eight student who has been using BYJU’S for a year now. She shares her experiences with using the app and how it has helped her in improving her academic performance.