It’s rare to find people who dislike chocolates. Chocolates are, after all, one of the most versatile ingredients and you can use them to whip up any beloved dessert.
But do you know when (and how) chocolates arrived in India? If not, here’s a fun fact for you. Although the British first introduced cacao to India in 1798, the British confectionery giant Cadbury broke ground in Wayanad, Kerala in the mid-1960s. That’s when cacao cultivation became a serious agricultural activity in our country.
To test your knowledge on more such fun facts about chocolates, take this super interesting, chocolaty quiz.
1) In what form was chocolate first consumed?
2) Which kind of chocolate is the healthiest?
3) In 1842 the Cadbury company produced the first chocolate bar in which country?
4) Centuries ago, doctors used chocolate to treat ________.
5) Chocolate is better for your teeth than dried fruit. True or False?
6) What kind of nuts are in a Ferrero Rocher?
7) Which chocolate brand’s slogan is “You’re not you when you’re hungry.”?
8) “Life is like a box of chocolates. You never know what you’re gonna get” – Which movie is this dialogue from?
9) Which continent produces the most cocoa in the world?
10) Which country consumes the most chocolates per person, up to 8.8 kg per year?
Let’s check out the answers:
Are you a Chocoholic who scored a perfect 10? Let us know in the comments below.
A passionate doodle artist with OCD (Obsessive Coffee Disorder), Samata’s interest lies in telling stories either through her doodles or write-ups! She loves all things indigo! Her thinking cap is always on and she is all about coming up with creative and quirky ideas to make the workplace more awesome. After work hours, you can find Samata either scribbling sketches on her notepad or sleeping (Zzzz). She loves traveling just so that she can experience sleeping or sipping on coffee across different parts of the world. Ping her at [email protected] or [email protected] if you have any fun ideas and she will find the best ways to bring them to life.
Arya C is a 4th grader who talks about her transition from the US to India and how BYJU`S has helped her at that. She also loves how BYJU`S has made learning a lot more fun.
Meet Sourabh who has a ton to say about his BYJU`S learning experience. His love for quizzes, games and other fun activities are paying off!
V Shriya is a class eight student who has been using BYJU’S for a year now. She shares her experiences with using the app and how it has helped her in improving her academic performance.